Procedure for Renewal of Registration
1. You are advised to submit the following documents well in advance i.e. at least 3 months before expiry date of Registration
- Affidavits on non-judicial stamp paper duly attested by Notary Public (In respect of No change in firm’s constitution, no banning by Govt , no recoveries due and no pending Arbitration and also not be part of any cartel )
- Copy of last registration/renewal registration / NSIC certificate.
- Attested copy of current and valid ISO-9001 certificate.
- Performance report for supplies made to our organization after date of registration for items pertaining to relevant trade groups. If you do not have any performance with RCF, the details of supplies made to other Zonal Railways/PSU/Government organizations should be furnished
- Balance sheet of last ended financial year verified/certified by charted accountant
- Digital Signature Certificate from any Licensed Certifying Authority
- If you did not get any Purchase Order from RCF, the copies of offers of tenders in which you have participated should be submitted.
2. The renewal of registration will be granted on the basis of your past performance, Your vendor rating, supply history etc.
<< Click here to download specimen copy of the affidavit >>